1. Any eulogy for Sridevi starts with Sadma. To play that character so perfectly , she is innocent, child like in a commercial but believable context, she could hold her own against Kamal Haasan. The best moments are the way she hugs the pillow, the delight with she calls the dog, this is the Sridevi we have come to know.
2. In a movie as significant as Mr.India, a Salim Javed script that was finding no takers, where it needed Shekhar Kapoors genius in imagining it on screen, there is an amazing comic timing moment. In the climax of the movie, as Mr.India is battling the villains, she slips in a ' Hail Mungi Mango' moment , that is sheer timing. It brings in a smile in a tense moment. Sheer genius.
3. I cant get over Chaalbaaz. If anything epitomises movies, masti, magic and manic moments its this movie where Sridevi plays a double role with no other than Rajnikanth and Sunny Deol. But if there is one moment here its during the song 'Yeh Ladki bheegi bhaagi si' . She twirls her hair, smells it, frowns and then moves , its that legendary control she had and she became a willing student of Saroj Khan to provide magic moments on screen.
4. After this, I will put her 2 Yashraj movie songs at the same level - Morni Baaga mein and haatho main nau chudiya from Lamhe and Chandni respectively. Delightful to watch on screen.
5. Lastly in English Vinglish her expressions as she takes on a life in USA , just like her life - it was tense but supremely self assured.